Wednesday 14 September 2016

Drone: Gr 5 Invasion Games Assessment

Grade 5 Invasion Games 
For the first lesson Gr 5's played bench ball. As part of the teacher and student pre-assessment of skills we used a drone. The drone enabled us to get a bird's eye view of the full playing area.  The teachers and students will use the video's to look at skills such as: 
  • Movement into space. 
  • Movement to create space for ourselves and team.
  • Techniques used to keep and regain the ball. 
  • Defense and Attacking strategies.
Students can think about:How do I create space for my teammates and myself?
  • What techniques can I use to help my team keep the ball?
  • What must you remember when attacking or defending?
  • Select and discuss which tactics and strategies might allow your game plan to be more successful?

No comments:

Post a Comment